Workshops

To be completed

 

W1. Quantum Physics and Machine Learning

Workshop organized by:
F. Caruso

W2. Data Science and Econophysics

Workshop organized by:
P. Argyrakis and T. Di Matteo

W3. Complex Networks: Hidden Geometry and Dynamics

Workshop organized by:
B. Tadic and N. Gupte

W4. Climate and Environments

Workshop organized by:
- D. Hristopulos
- S. Blesic
- P. Ditlevsen, M. Ghil, N. Boers and M. Rypdal

W5. Statistical Physics of Biophysical Systems

Workshop organized by:
A. Deutsch and B. Hatzikirou

W6. Statistical Physics Methods for Power Grids

Workshop organized by:
G. Odor and C. Beck

W7. Fluctuations in Physics

Workshop organized by:
- F. Oliveira
- K.S. Olsen and F. Coghi

W8. Phase Transition and Topological Phenomena

Workshop organized by:
- R. Citro and C. Guarcello

 

W9. Non-Extensive Statistical Mechanics and Kappa Distributions

Workshop organized by:
G. Livadiotis, M. Leubner and K. Dialynas

 

W10. Thermalization of Nonintegrable Many-Body Systems

Workshop organized by:
S. Flach

 

W11. Observational Entropy

Workshop organized by:
F. Buscemi and D. Šafránek

 

W12. Fifty years of the renormalization group

Workshop organized by:
A. Aharony

News

SigmaPhi 2023 Europhysics Conference

The European Physical Society (EPS) has recognized the SigmaPhi 2023 as Europhysics Conference.

>> Read more

Workshops

W1. Quantum Physics and Machine Learning

Workshop organized by:F. Caruso

>> Read more

W2. Data Science and Econophysics

Workshop organized by:P. Argyrakis and T. Di Matteo

>> Read more

W3. Complex Networks: Hidden Geometry and Dynamics

Workshop organized by:B. Tadic and N. Gupte

>> Read more

W4. Climate and Environments

Workshop organized by:- D. Hristopulos and D. Valenti - S. Blesic - P. Ditlevsen, M. Ghil, N. Boers and M. Rypdal

>> Read more

W5. Statistical physics of biophysical systems

Workshop organized by: A. Deutsch and B. Hatzikirou

>> Read more

W6. Statistical physics methods for power grids

Workshop organized by:G. Odor and C. Beck

>> Read more

W7. Fluctuations in Physics

Workshop organized by:- F. Oliveira- K.S. Olsen and F. Coghi

>> Read more

W8. Phase Transition and Topological Phenomena

Workshop organized by:- R. Citro and C. Guarcello 

>> Read more

W9. Non-Extensive Statistical Mechanics and Kappa Distributions

Workshop organized by:G. Livadiotis, M. Leubner and K. Dialynas

>> Read more

W10. Thermalization of Nonintegrable Many-Body Systems

Workshop organized by:S. Flach

>> Read more

Special Sessions

S1. Spin Glass Theory and Far Beyond

Special Session organized by G. Parisi and E. Marinari

>> Read more

S2. Quantum Long-Range Interactions

Special Session organized by S. Ruffo and A. Trombettoni

>> Read more

S3. Information Geometry and Deformed Statistics

Special Session organized by J. Zhang and H. Matsuzoe

>> Read more

S4. Entropies and Correlations in Complex Systems

Special Session organized by V. Ilić, J. Korbel and S. Gupta

>> Read more

S5. Holographic and other cosmologically relevant entropies

Special Session organized by P. Jizba and G. Lambiase

>> Read more

 

Statistical and Nonlinear

Physics Division 

Politecnico di Torino

Italy

 

ISC - CNR

Roma, Italy

 

Technical University of

Crete Chania, Greece

 

Aristotele University of

Thessaloniki, Greece

 

N.C.S.R. Demokritos

Athens, Greece

 

University of Leuven

Belgium

University of Cagliari

Italy

 

AFEA Company

Athens, Greece

 

 

Entropy

MDPI publisher

 

 

EPJ B

edp Scince publisher